Hindus/buddha and arjuna

why buddha should leave his kingdom and become sannyasi and why arjuna should do his duty and fight the war?

Dear Rahul,

Each individual is UNIQUE. There was no one like you who has ever born so far nor there will be anyone like you ever again in the future. The experiences in life is also unique to everyone. Therefore, it is not beneficial to look at the life of others and trying to explain the reasons for a particular life situation. However, let me answer your question.

Buddha left the kingdom on his own because he knew what he had to do.

Arjuna did not know what he should do and therefore sought Krishna's advice. It is Lord Krishna who directed that he should do his duty.

Buddha has already done his duties and attained maturity of mind. The next step is to gain the right knowledge. Therefore, he need to renounce the family and kingdom to seek knowledge.

Arjuna could not grasp the highest knowledge taught by Lord Krishna and therefore Lord Krishna directed him to do his duty until his mind is matured enough to gain the knowledge.

Thanks for asking this question. If you need further clarifications please post a new question.

Best wishes,
Raja Subramaniyan  

Raja Subramaniyan

Explanation based on Vedanta / Gita which will answer any questions on life leading to Joyful Living

25 years of spiritual studies and written following text books. Gita for Joyful Living ( Path to Joyful Living - I based on Jeeva Yatra ( ) Path to Joyful Living - II based on Sadhana Panchakam( ) Joyful Living based on Panchadashi ( ) Parama Ragasiyam (Tamil) based on Brahma Sutra (