Hello, sir

You write:
"When we identify ourselves with the total existence then we are God.When we do not identify ourselves with anything around us then we are ONE.W hen we identify ourselves with our limited body and mind we are EGO.The choice is ours."

My Question:
The choice is whose? Up to this point I gathered there is no one who can choose or do.

Kind Regards

Dear Dan,

Panchadashi is a very advanced text to guide people to enlightenment. However, no words (including Vedas) will help WITHOUT the guidance of the guru. I appreciate the fact that you are able to read Panchadashi thus far and ask such an intelligent question.

The guru has to have indepth knowledge about the student in order to guide. That is the reason in olden days the student lives (spends 24 hours a day) along with the guru. Although I am not suggesting that we should continue this practice in the present day, the basic requirement of understanding the student cannot be dismissed.

To answer your question appropriately I need to know what you know. Without that my answer may be vague. But then since you have asked this question in this forum, I am giving you my answer.

Ego is an imaginary entity which cannot choose or do any action. That statement is meant for those who do not understand this fact about the Ego.

Thanks for asking this important question. If you need further clarifications I will provide. If you want to get in touch with me send me your email id in a PRIVATE question.

Best wishes,
Raja Subramaniyan  

Raja Subramaniyan

Explanation based on Vedanta / Gita which will answer any questions on life leading to Joyful Living

25 years of spiritual studies and written following text books. Gita for Joyful Living ( Path to Joyful Living - I based on Jeeva Yatra ( ) Path to Joyful Living - II based on Sadhana Panchakam( ) Joyful Living based on Panchadashi ( ) Parama Ragasiyam (Tamil) based on Brahma Sutra (