Dear Sir,

Is there is Supreme soul? Where he is, and who is he.

Dear Vineet,

Thanks for your question.

However, the question asked by you is a practical one. I don't want to answer it theoretically.

Akbar asked Birbal the same questions. Birbal was confused. He demanded 1 week's time to find answers.

7 days later, he went to Akbar and said - I am ready with the answers but I need a bowl full of milk.

Akbar gave the same.

Birbal said - Is there butter in this milk. Akbar said - yes, it is hidden. Birbal - there is supreme soul and hidden.

Birbal then kept his fingers inside the milk and said - where is the butter. I don't find it. Akbar said - Don't act like innocent. You know very well that butter is distributed in milk. Birbal said - Similarly, supreme Soul is distributed within all.

Akbar asked - what he does? Birbal said - this isn't fair. You, being question asker is sitting on a huge throne. I being a teacher is standing alone here. Akbar made Birbal sit on the throne and himself stood in front. Birbal said - That's exactly what he does. Converting rags to riches and vice versa.

So, this was a layman's answer to your question. However, if you want more spiritualistic and actual scholarly answer. I would suggest you to read Kena - upanishad first. That is a pre - requisite. You will have most of your doubts cleared on reading it. However, if that does not happen, kindly ask again.

You can visit here to read it. http://www.estudantedavedanta.net/Kena%20Upanishad%20-%20Swami%20Sarvanand%20[Sanskrit-English].pdf

Hope I have done justice to your question.  

Can answer general questions about beliefs, scriptures (including Vedas, Shastras, Upanishads, Puranas, Ramayana, Mahabharata, Yogasutras, Niti Shlokas), Meditation basics, Sanskrit and basic principles of good conduct. Please donot mention marriage related details since, I dont know them.

Know various scriptures pertaining to Hinduism and various secrets of devotion.

Now, a techno-manager. Planning to correlate spirituality with management.