Hindus/about kapala moksha and ajna chakra

Question
respected sir,i am practising meditation from last 5 months(daily about 2 hrs average.now i am getting immense pressure and tingling,vibrating sensation in brumadhya region.this pressure is tolerable.but also i am feeling a sensation of constant pressure in center of head(brahma randra region).if i am keeping my hand there i am feeling very active nadis vibrating there.my middle head region really became some what soft at that brahma randra.when one day i am doing meditation without eating anything(fasting that day till sunset)i felt my middle head region raised to some extent(there is some bulging in that region).are these are symptoms of kapala moksha and ajna chakra activation.i am only 20 yrs old.now i dont want kapala moksha. i am only doing meditation to see lord rama.this pressure in middle head is unbearable in some cases.it only goes down when i put my hand on head.then i feel some heat there going up from brahma randra.then pressure and pain settles down.are these positive or negitive symptoms of meditation.i dont do any mantra chanting or breathing control.i only focus on brumadhya,trying without any thoughts at that time.please tell me about those results.

Answer
Dear Goutham,

Thank you for your question.

It sounds like you are doing a very intense and rather extreme practice. Fasting all day everyday seems excessive to me.

Where did you learn this type of meditation? You should normally undertake such a practice only under the guidance of an experienced guru. If you learned this practice from a guru, you should ask him or her about your progress. If you did not learn it from a guru, you should stop practicing and restore a more healthy pattern of eating and give your mind a rest. Too much effort too quickly can cause problems, and you don't want that.

Once your health is restored, you should seek the guidance of a guru who can help you meditate on Rama properly.

As one of my gurus used to advise, "Slow and steady wins the race."

Best wishes,

Brother William  

Hindus

William Schindler, a.k.a. Brother William