Hindus/love

Question
Morning Sir,
I don't know from where to start but will try to explain in a short way, i belong to higher caste family, and fell in love with a lower caste girl, but when i proposed her i told that i cant marry you, she shouted at me but later fate brought us together she fell in love with me but she took it very serious, we were almost together for 2 years, but when time came my mother came to know this matter and forced me to marry a girl of her wish , she told if u marry your lover you should leave my home and go with her, i was left out with no other option and agreed to marry the girl whom my mother told, in the mean time my lover started to fight with me i told her clearly that i cant marry you , even asked its not possible to marry as society will curse us, u belong to lower caste and you are elder to me , more over we did have physical relationship, after this she went into depression and now i am not in contact with her, but feel guilty whether i spoiled her life, i believe in god a lot so everything happens according to god wish whether i should be blamed or god and  i  should lead happy with my wife since i got married. Please suggest me as i am not responsible for this, i am bit practical so want to take everything as faith.

Answer
Dear Patel,

You and only you are very much responsible for all this.
God did not love your lover and did not indulge in sex with her.
You will have to face the consequences of what you did.
Also, 'proposing' means 'to offer to marry a person'. So, I did not understand how one can propose and say that I will not marry. That means you simply used her body.
This is not faith but the height of hypocrisy. And people like you are a blot both on their family and society and do not even know the first thing about religion and spirituality.

Swami Narasimhananda

Hindus

Swami Narasimhananda