Hindus/Characters of Mahabharath

To lead good and happy life a men need any good activity - Dharma,transparent mind which doesn't afraid of anything in this world - Power,a skill which may help to earn for himself or to polish himself - Arjun's skill,proper utilization of time and nature which we are dependent and understanding of it helps to lead life.(Nagul And sahadev)

May certain people need external support or self development(A good wife).

Is the character of Mahabharath depicts about this ?

If anything wrong with this question please forgive me.

My mind always get disturbed in such a way it is because some persons prefer to go for multi-relation and argue that they are doing right.

Dear Harish,

Its pre decided by lord Krishna. Have u read in Bhagwad Geeta. If not you have to read it first.

God Bless
Acharya V Shastri

(M) +91-9013165252 & +91-9013165454
For More Details log on to!/acharyavshastri
Or Contact US On Skype as AcharyaVShastri

Acharya V Shastri

Explanation based on Vedanta Ramayana / Mahabharata / Gita / Purana which will answer any questions on life leading to Joyful Living

25 years of spiritual studies and written following text books for Joyful Living ( Path to Joyful Living - Path of Living

3 Times Gold Medalist

Any Body Can check Category No 2205 ranking on