Hiring Employees/future

Question
Respected sir,
         I am a student studying in india completing my mba i have graduation bachelor of engineering degree in information science (B.E.).I was curious to know what lies ahead of me if i go for dual specialization with human resource as a major and marketing as a minor stream please tell me what to do and what scope do i have for myself

Answer
Amer:

There are as many opinions on this subject as there are people who have opinions.  Having said that, business skills combined with engineering expertise are a winning combination.  Skip the HR piece and concentrate on Marketing.  Folks who can contribute to the bottom line are ALWAYS more valuable.  I dont think you will find anyone who can argue successfully against the above.
Hope this helps
Jim

Hiring Employees

Jim Dromsky