Hiring Employees/roles and responsibilities subscription coordinator
Can I have the roles and responsibilities subscription coordinator.
I want to employ a personnel who would handle the Point of Sale device at a depot for members to swipe to pay their subscription on a daily basis. He/She would also put together data of the quantities of products but by a given company at particular for forward analysis.
Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies; monitoring administrative projects; maintaining suggestion program.
• Present a professional, welcoming first contact to all clients, funders, vendors, board members, staff, media, etc. – by
phone, in person, and email. Responsibility for development & implementation of efficient office systems
• Responsible for keeping office equipment maintained
• Responsible for organizational functions and general meeting support: including arranging, follow up calls,
maintaining office space schedules, securing food and supplies, copying + faxing
• Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, shipping and receiving
• Responsible for maintenance of common spaces for appearance and functionality
• Responsible for managing supplies and maintenance of storage areas
• Provide support for teams: staff travel arrangements and expense tracking, program and stipend supplies, etc.
• Provide support for Marketing/Communications; maintain mailing list, assist with mailings and packets, web updating
• Provide support for IT department: help monitor staff needs, assist staff with problem solving, assist IT staff as
• Provide support for Human Resources: interview schedule, applicant pool, resume files, orientation, monitoring time
• Provide support for Finance; monitor staff credit card purchases and documentation, reconcile monthly VISA bill
• Track and help manage MANAGER calendar, assist with meeting set up, and other duties as assigned
• Assist with MANAGEMENT communications (mailings, meeting support, catering)
• Research topics and prepare memos for background
• Scan the Inquirer, Daily News, Public Notebook, and other national services for development opportunities,
mentions, significant events, federal, state, or policy changes, etc.
• Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; studying utilization of micro-computer and software technologies; evaluating personnel and technological requirements; implementing changes.
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
• Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
• Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
• Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
• Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Administrative Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Organizational Astuteness, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Reporting Skills, Change Management, Coaching, Client Relationships, Supports Innovation, Developing Standards, Hiring, Administrative Writing Skills