Historical/War Reenactment/WWII U.S. Reenactor Groups

GMazz wrote at 2014-06-16 19:42:38
one of the US Army units was the 26YD Co.B and they can be contacted about membership via crusader7879@aaol.com  or jpereira18@msn.com   in order to carry and fire a rifle you need to be 18 years old anyone under 18 will also need to have a parent or guardian as a member of the 26YD due to liability coverage.    Cpt. G Mazzarella CO, 26YD Co.B

Historical/War Reenactment

Jack Pickup Jr.

I am currently a reenactor of the American Civil War. I have been involved with other reenactments from many periods including Roman, the Middle Ages/Renaissance, and World War II. I am quite well versed in all aspects of military history from the Ancient Period all the way up to World War II, especially regarding Military Engineering up to the period of the American Civil War. I was a history teacher at the high school and junior high school level.

I have a degree in History. I have studied and traveled extensively both within the United States and overseas. I currently do presentations for local schools and teacher certification programs. As a reenactor I am Chief of Staff for the 1st Confederate Brigade in Illinois. I have been reenacting for almost two decades.

Confederate Corps of Engineers, unit commander First Confederate Brigade of Illinois, chief engineer, chief of staff MHEA, Military History Education Association

Reenactor Magazine, Various articles

Bachelors degree in History and Education from Elmhurst College in Illinois.