Holiday Decorating/stay lit christmas tree with remote control

Stuart Trent wrote at 2009-12-03 02:20:04
I have the same tree and same situation.  Bought on clearance and set up after Thanksgiving.  Sections started to die after a few hours.  I purchased at Target and don't know how to go about getting any service.  I guess I'll call Sylvania, but I doubt I'll get this resolved.  I may take it up with our local target and see if they will extend some goodwill my way.

What a piece of trash.

Jen wrote at 2009-12-03 17:45:48

We have the same tree.  Our problem is the colored lights and some of the white lights are not working.  I have spoken to the third -party Customer Service people and tried to contact the tree company, with no luck at all.  It looks like we're out the cost of the tree and have to buy a new tree anyway.  Please if you are looking for a new tree -- DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND!! wrote at 2014-12-03 18:28:46
that tree is covered by a 10 yr warrenty. you can get the tree repaired or they will send you another inliten with any claims. google it, they are the war people.

Holiday Decorating

Bob Sponaugle

I can answer any question related to outdoor Christmas and Halloween decorating. It can range from the technical, as far as problems with wiring, how to fix light sets. It can also be asthetic, as far as color combinations, etc.

I have been decorating since I was 7 years old. I set up Christmas displays with over 32000 lights, tastefully done.

I have won neighborhood decorating contests since I was 14 years old