Holiday Decorating/Halloween/Christmas Lights

dddave wrote at 2009-05-16 17:22:47
Yes, I've seen them at Walgreens last year.  It was an LED set that had two modes of lighting you could switch between.  One mode was all orange, the other was multi color.  So you would have the orange for holloween then flip the switch for multi color for Christmas. So they are out there.

dmdetail wrote at 2009-11-24 20:24:46
There IS such a thing, and I have one string. I purchased them at Walgreens in 2008. They are orange for Halloween, and at the touch of a switch, they become multi-colored for Christmas. I tried for 3 months to buy a case of them from the importer, with no luck.  But they ARE being made in China.

csansom wrote at 2012-12-05 06:13:44
These 'Magic Touch' lights can transform from ORANGE (halloween) to multicolor (christmas)

ledmuseum.candlepower.us/seventee/xmas19.htm

Holiday Decorating

Bob Sponaugle