Holiday Decorating/Outdoor white lighted reindeer

Can you please help me find 4 Brite star standing buck reindeer 63in. High 50in. Long 29in. Deep white frame white lights. I have been to numerous web sites and can not locate them. Thank you for any help, you will save our Christmas.

Brite Star has a factory outlet in Philadelphia (but they sell online). It is called Kindy's, and the web address is If that does not help, you can give them a call, since they are Brite Star.  Many decorations are out for only one year, and then they stop making them. I hope this is not the case here.

Holiday Decorating

Bob Sponaugle

I can answer any question related to outdoor Christmas and Halloween decorating. It can range from the technical, as far as problems with wiring, how to fix light sets. It can also be asthetic, as far as color combinations, etc.

I have been decorating since I was 7 years old. I set up Christmas displays with over 32000 lights, tastefully done.

I have won neighborhood decorating contests since I was 14 years old