Holiday Decorating/pre lit tree

i have a decorators choice holiday memories tree #991 sku 499991, last year my children took the tree down and unpluged every cord i have no lights and no directions please help before i choke my children thank you. my tree is a 2004 and the plus read FP 04

I do not have instructions for any pre-lit trees.  However, the safest thing to do to prevent overloading the sets and blowing the fuse, is to get a 9 outlet, 3 cube extension cord.  They are available at many retailers in the decorating section (not the electrical section.)  Then plug in every plug into the cord, and not into the tree. The cord is green and would just go up along the trunk.

I hope this helps.

Holiday Decorating

Bob Sponaugle

I can answer any question related to outdoor Christmas and Halloween decorating. It can range from the technical, as far as problems with wiring, how to fix light sets. It can also be asthetic, as far as color combinations, etc.

I have been decorating since I was 7 years old. I set up Christmas displays with over 32000 lights, tastefully done.

I have won neighborhood decorating contests since I was 14 years old