Holiday Decorating/pre lit tree

Question
i have a decorators choice holiday memories tree #991 sku 499991, last year my children took the tree down and unpluged every cord i have no lights and no directions please help before i choke my children thank you. my tree is a 2004 and the plus read FP 04

Answer
Hi.

I do not have instructions for any pre-lit trees.  However, the safest thing to do to prevent overloading the sets and blowing the fuse, is to get a 9 outlet, 3 cube extension cord.  They are available at many retailers in the decorating section (not the electrical section.)  Then plug in every plug into the cord, and not into the tree. The cord is green and would just go up along the trunk.

I hope this helps.

Bob

Holiday Decorating

Bob Sponaugle