Holiday Decorating/Martha Stewart Mt. Ranier prelit tree

The tags on my tree have fallen off.  We are hooking it up and every section works except the middle and bottom and we have extra plug that we cannot figure where to plug in.  I know we probably plugged in out of order but how do we fix or find a diagram of order of hooking up the lights.

If you can't get the instructions from the retailer or manufacturer, buy a 3 cube 9 outlet cord available in most Christmas departments, and plug in all the male plugs into the cord. That will prevent you from overloading any section of the tree and blowing the fuses.

If you still have sections out, check the fuses, then check for bad bulbs.

I hope this helps.

Holiday Decorating

Bob Sponaugle

I can answer any question related to outdoor Christmas and Halloween decorating. It can range from the technical, as far as problems with wiring, how to fix light sets. It can also be asthetic, as far as color combinations, etc.

I have been decorating since I was 7 years old. I set up Christmas displays with over 32000 lights, tastefully done.

I have won neighborhood decorating contests since I was 14 years old