Holiday Decorating/pre lit Christmas tree-GE replacement bulbs

Hi, I have lost one of the bases you fit the bulb into -then into the socket- it has a little plastic tail that fits down into the socket -I can not find a replacement base piece- Is this the constant on that I read about? The tree has plenty of lights I guess I could keep moving the bases into the front of the tree and leave the sockets empty.

They don't sell bases.  Nothing is standard, even when made by the same company. However, sometimes one can sort of fit well enough so that it makes contact. You can try buying some cheap sets and see if any of the bases that come with the sets will work. Use the rest of the set as replacement bulbs with your other bases.

I hope this helps.

Holiday Decorating

Bob Sponaugle

I can answer any question related to outdoor Christmas and Halloween decorating. It can range from the technical, as far as problems with wiring, how to fix light sets. It can also be asthetic, as far as color combinations, etc.

I have been decorating since I was 7 years old. I set up Christmas displays with over 32000 lights, tastefully done.

I have won neighborhood decorating contests since I was 14 years old