Holiday Decorating/pre lit Christmas tree-GE replacement bulbs

Question
Hi, I have lost one of the bases you fit the bulb into -then into the socket- it has a little plastic tail that fits down into the socket -I can not find a replacement base piece- Is this the constant on that I read about? The tree has plenty of lights I guess I could keep moving the bases into the front of the tree and leave the sockets empty.

Answer
Hi.

They don't sell bases.  Nothing is standard, even when made by the same company. However, sometimes one can sort of fit well enough so that it makes contact. You can try buying some cheap sets and see if any of the bases that come with the sets will work. Use the rest of the set as replacement bulbs with your other bases.

I hope this helps.

Bob  

Holiday Decorating

Bob Sponaugle