Holiday Decorating/Sylvania staylit tree

Question
I have a sylvania staylit tree. Everything works fine except one string right in the middle which flashes on and off periodically. All the rest of the strings stay on and have a twinkle light here and there. Is there anyway I can have it stay on without flashing?

Answer
Is it flashing on a regular cycle?  If so, there is a flasher bulb in the circuit. Look for a red tipped bulb, and replace it with a regular bulb.

If it is going on and off when you touch it, then a bulb is probably loose, so check and make sure they are tight.

I got this question twice, so I am going to reject the other question as a duplicate.

I hope this helps.

Bob

Holiday Decorating

Bob Sponaugle