Holiday Decorating/x-mas tree

having issues connecting my noma #1089 x-mas tree. it has b1-b2-c1-c2 and so on connections but cannot get all the plugs to work as 2 plugs are female only.

If you don't have the instructions, and you can't figure out the plugs, the best thing to do is to buy a 9 outlet extension cord which is sold in most Christmas departments.  Plug all of the male plugs into it.  If you can't find it, you can use any extension cord, and just plug in all the male plugs that have no other place to plug in.  It is not unusual to have extra female plugs.  If all the male plugs are plugged in, then you may have some bulb issues.

I hope this helps.

Holiday Decorating

Bob Sponaugle

I can answer any question related to outdoor Christmas and Halloween decorating. It can range from the technical, as far as problems with wiring, how to fix light sets. It can also be asthetic, as far as color combinations, etc.

I have been decorating since I was 7 years old. I set up Christmas displays with over 32000 lights, tastefully done.

I have won neighborhood decorating contests since I was 14 years old