Holiday Decorating/Light on pre-lit tree becoming extremely bright

Question
Half a string of lights on my pre-lit tree burnt out, and now the other half is becoming extremely bright. What may be causing this, and should i worry about them burning up?

Answer
They will be burning out soon too.  When miniature lights go out, they should be replaced as soon as possible.  When each bulb burns out, it puts a strain on the other bulbs.

The cheapest way to replace a lot of bulbs is to buy a cheap set, and use the bulbs from it. You may need to remove the bulbs from the bases, and put them in the bases you pull out of your tree.

Holiday Decorating

Bob Sponaugle