Home Business/Please guide us

Question
Hi There,

Greetings

We are from Hyderabad, India. My husband wants to start a business. He did his MBA. We can invest around 2 lacs for this. Can you please suggest us a business idea for us to settle down financially.

Thank you,
Geetha

Answer
I really cannot advise you with so little information. You need a combination of a business that you can do, can enjoy when times get hard and that other people want to pay for.

To start with you need a lot of research. What do you enjoy first? Now find the kinds of businesses there are in this area. Now look at what you can sell and enjoy selling. Lastly check that there are people around that are willing to pay for this.

Good luck, but remember to research heavily before you spend any money.

Home Business

Lee Lister