Home Business/Please guide us

Hi There,

We are from Hyderabad, India. My husband wants to start a business. He did his MBA. We can invest around 2 lacs for this. Can you please suggest us a business idea for us to settle down financially.

Thank you,

I really cannot advise you with so little information. You need a combination of a business that you can do, can enjoy when times get hard and that other people want to pay for.

To start with you need a lot of research. What do you enjoy first? Now find the kinds of businesses there are in this area. Now look at what you can sell and enjoy selling. Lastly check that there are people around that are willing to pay for this.

Good luck, but remember to research heavily before you spend any money.

Home Business

Lee Lister

Business, Small Business, Home Business, Internet Business, Entrepreneurship, Business Planning, Business Start-up, Business Strategy, Setting up a new business. If you are a serious entrepreneur and want to set up your own business or ensure that your existing business is more profitable then let me assist you. I answer questions on business start up, business strategy, business models, business planning, marketing plans, marketing strategy, branding, business tune ups and business improvement. I do not answer any legal, tax or accountancy questions - you should see your own professional adviser about these. If you can't be bothered to read and rate my answers - I can't be bothered to answer them! If you have a small internet based company, I would welcome your help in completing a survey and helping me with my Masters Dissertation. I am researching how a small company can build its brand and grow quickly using social media marketing. The survey takes 4 minutes and all information is confidential and will NEVER be used for marketing purposes. Thank you in advance. The link to the survey is below:

Over 20 year’s management, IT and business consultancy experience with businesses large and small as well as being a serial entrepreneur.

I am already an expert in several categories.

I am a prolific writer and published author, I write on entrepreneurship, project, bid management and career improvement. Just "google" me!

BA (Hons) Economics MSc Marketing Management , studying for DBA. Numerous business qualifications.