Home Cooking/Miracle Maid Waterless Cookware

dpaulzin wrote at 2011-01-23 15:42:20
I actually have a large set of the miracle maid cookware that is no longer being used and am in the process of getting it on ebay.  If interested let me know.  It has many peices including some bakeware.

Nance wrote at 2012-02-14 18:13:15
I bought Miracle Maid cookware in 1966 and I still have 1 piece with cover which I use regularly.  Several years later a door to door salesman came through and sold me 3 sets of Kitchen Craft (for myself and 2 children)saying this was the new and improved version of Miracle Maid.  (1993) We still use the new as well as the old and I don't think they will ever wear out. They were well worth the money.  

nellieann wrote at 2013-03-03 11:00:53
i purchased a set of MM waterless cookware 32yrs ago. i still have a few peices left. if the person complained about the bottom finish coming off she did not buy what i did. during those years my set dissappeared from my kitchen and was used for various things. some were left to rust, some used for washbuckets, ALL peices i have recovered and cleaned properly are fully functional. This finish cannot be destroyed.

Deb wrote at 2013-09-01 19:15:17
I purchased a set of Miracle Maid in 1977. I am still using it today and it looks and works beautifully.  

Home Cooking

Jim Musumeci

Cooking has been my passion for more than forty years, both professionally and at home. I welcome any cooking or food related questions, especially those concerning culinary techniques. My specialties are Italian and Puerto Rican cuisine, with skills in French and Southern style cooking as well. My nickname of “JimmyScones” came about from my love of creating flaky and delicious scones. Please ask questions on food preparation, techniques, ingredients, recipes, and recommended cookbooks. I CANNOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ON APPLIANCES OR APPLIANCE PARTS, OR ON OLDER OR VINTAGE COOKWARE OR ITS' MONETARY VALUE. I would also request no more than two part questions. Since we are volunteers, I must ask that you rate our answers when you have read them since that is the only way we know if are helping you. PLEASE, DO NOT MARK YOUR QUESTIONS AS "PRIVATE". I can only answer public questions and my site will make them public if there is no personal information within. Thanks and have a delicious day.

Cooking has been my passion and avocation for more than 45 years. My grandmother (‘Nani’) taught me the skills needed to cook a complete Sunday dinner by the time I was ten years old. I still treasure the memory of those magnificent aromas wafting through her kitchen. My background includes part time restaurant work and meal preparation for large organizations and churches, as well as planning and cooking hundreds of meals for dinner parties, family gatherings, and business functions. I have also completed several courses at the Institute for Culinary Education (ICE) in NYC. I run a food blog on

The Sussex Voice and The Suburban Trends.

3 Years college level courses in communications. Specialty courses at The Institute for Culinary Education (ICE) in NYC.

Fraternal Organizations.