Home Cooking/Cooking gadget identification

crankychef wrote at 2010-04-21 12:35:49

I have been a Pastry Chef for 20 years and those are rolling foot massagers,  useful in a kitchen only after a long day on your feet.

BB wrote at 2010-10-09 23:04:07
Those are massagers for your back.  A secondary party rolls them up and down your back.  I bought one new from a store.

Belladona wrote at 2011-09-17 07:38:18
Hi, I have one of these; you do often find them in gift shops but they are actually for massaging the underneath of your foot/feet. You put them on the floor and roll them back and forth under the arch of your foot. The one I bought was called described in that way on the packaging.

Aaron wrote at 2012-11-28 17:01:15
There are foot massagers, not kitchen gadgets.  Place on the floor and roll your foot over the massager.

Noska wrote at 2015-03-03 21:15:25
Hi Beverly: they are foot massagers. The rubber rings prevent them from slipping away from you causing an accident.

I have two and I use them regularly.

Place one on the floor and roll the ach of your foot over it. They are great.

That is why they are not found in any food recipe.

Best regards.

Noska

Home Cooking

Jana Turner