You are here:

Home Cooking/Cooking gadget identification


crankychef wrote at 2010-04-21 12:35:49

I have been a Pastry Chef for 20 years and those are rolling foot massagers,  useful in a kitchen only after a long day on your feet.

BB wrote at 2010-10-09 23:04:07
Those are massagers for your back.  A secondary party rolls them up and down your back.  I bought one new from a store.

Belladona wrote at 2011-09-17 07:38:18
Hi, I have one of these; you do often find them in gift shops but they are actually for massaging the underneath of your foot/feet. You put them on the floor and roll them back and forth under the arch of your foot. The one I bought was called described in that way on the packaging.

Aaron wrote at 2012-11-28 17:01:15
There are foot massagers, not kitchen gadgets.  Place on the floor and roll your foot over the massager.

Noska wrote at 2015-03-03 21:15:25
Hi Beverly: they are foot massagers. The rubber rings prevent them from slipping away from you causing an accident.

I have two and I use them regularly.

Place one on the floor and roll the ach of your foot over it. They are great.

That is why they are not found in any food recipe.

Best regards.


Home Cooking

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jana Turner


First of all, I LOVE to cook. I raised four kids and worked so quick and easy was very important. I can answer most any food/recipe question. Home style cooking is my favorite forum, but I also am knowledgable in sauces and some saute. Questions about food storage, food safety, quick and easy meals, cook ahead meals for freezing and hostess ideas are welcome here.


I have over 30 years in the food and hospitality industry. I am a certified serve-safe manager. I have entered a few recipe contests and won grand prize in one. I write recipes for fun and am working on a collection of favorites.

Serv-Safe Managers Series Certification

©2017 All rights reserved.