Home Cooking/Paul Revere Limited Edition Collection

Question
Hi. I am reading the questions & answers on this subject and they are great. But, when I click on the links in the responses I get a page that says "Locked". Can you tell me how I can open these links as they have additional information?  Thanks, Jim

Answer
HI,
I am not sure why the links would be locked other than the fact that some threads are posted to the experts as private.
Sorry I can not be more helpful. You may want to try sending an e-mail to allexperts.com directly to verify or find a better answer.
Happy Holidays,
Sherrie

Home Cooking

sherrie