Home Cooking/Dish to be able to easily cook

Hi! Sherrie.
It is a hobby that I cook a dish recently in a house.
But there is not yet the kind of the dish to be able to cook still more because I just began it.
So I am glad to be delicious when I tell the dish to be able to easily cook.

Hello Arisa,
It sounds like you are enjoying cooking. I am not sure what your question is. The internet has many websites for all kinds of recipes and cooking techniques as well. Perhaps purchasing a good cookbook may also help you to improve your skills. For me, experimenting with tastes and different cooking methods is fun and helps me to become a better cook.
Good Luck to you!

Home Cooking

I am an avid foodie....Raised by a southern mother, I have a broad base of cooking knowledge. I am not afraid to tell you I do not have the answer. In the kitchen I am adventurous as well as a traditionalist.

Life long, my mom taught me to cook as a very young child. I enjoy the art and it brings me peace to cook for family and friends.

Taught by three generations of amazing cooks. My dads family is Irish, my mom is from the south, I have been cooking my whole life.