Home Cooking/caramel

Question
Sherrie: dO YOU KNOW WHAT IS A SLAB OF CHOCOLATE CARAMEL?I have this recipe for marshmellows wrapped in a piece of this.  Do you think I could just melt caramels and add chocolate without the chocolate seizing? Thanks for any help.

Answer
Hi Darlene,
To the best of my knowledge it is simply a slab of chocalate with caramel pieces mixed in.  I am assuming your recipie requires you to melt the chocalate and then dip in the marshmallows.  The slabs are available on amazon.com . I bet you could melt chocalate and caramels  separately , dip the marshmallows in the caramel first, let it sweet, and then dip in the chocalate.
Sounds yummy and I hope this was helpful.
Sherrie

Home Cooking

sherrie