Home Cooking/Baking pork chops in the oven

Question
what can I do to make my pork chops come out tender and juicy when I bake them instead of dry and hard

Answer

I would try marinating them first. You could use something like Zesty Italian dressing, orange juice, balsamic vinegar.. Something with either a citrus or vinegar base will work well.The acis tends to break down the fibers in the meat making it tender.. Being that you marinated it, it will be juicer as well.. Also when you bake it in the oven, cover the baking pan or dish with a lid of some sort. that will hold in the moisture..Also you could add the marinade to the baking dish / pan and let it cook in that as well..  

Home Cooking

Mike N