Home Cooking/cooking with waterless cookware

I have miraclemaid pots I bought 40 years ago but I do not remember the directions on how to use them correctly as far as waterless cooking veggies. any suggestions?

I am not familiar with miraclemaid brand pots, however the following link may be of some support.

I also searched on miraclemaid cookware manual and got a number of good hits.  You may try this.  

Home Cooking

I can help with any home cooking challenge, including providing ideas and motivation. Provide me with a list of what's in your fridge and I'll give you an idea for a beautiful dish. I specialize in a wide variety of ethnic foods, including Greek and Turkish dishes. I'm up to your challenge!

I began cooking at the age of 8 and never have lost the passion. I raised 2 boys who continually brought "strays" home for dinner. I've won a few local pie baking contests and am known for my food passion. I grew up in Turkey and learned to love the middle eastern food and culture, developing my own Turkish style recipes throughout the years.

I graduated high school in Ankara, Turkey. I did not go to college, but have completed multiple technical courses in Income Tax Preparation as well as marketing and customer behavior seminars. I've also completed the Steven Covey 7 Habits course.