Home Cooking/Cookware Quality

Hello,I am a student working on a research project about cookware and I was hoping you could provide some insight as to the quality of some of the top cookware brands. Along with quality I was also wondering if you knew anything about the accessibility of various brands. By accessibility, I mean to what extent can a consumer or user obtain cookware at the time it is needed, how easy is it to locate or reach these products in America. Below I have listed a few brands which I am specifically looking into:

I submitted this earlier in the month, and quickly received a message that you were unavailable. However, I have tried to make my question a bit clearer, and I look forward to hearing your input!

Hi Haley.  This is a question that is more involved than those I usually choose to answer but this might be fun and I may be able to use the results elsewhere.  It will however take more than a few days to research and properly answer this question.  I will get back to you in a follow-up with any results within a few weeks or so.  Please feel free to comment or ask questions during the process.

If you get a message that I am unavailable, don't worry.  I will still be working on your question.  Have a great day.

Home Cooking

Jim Musumeci

Cooking has been my passion for more than forty years, both professionally and at home. I welcome any cooking or food related questions, especially those concerning culinary techniques. My specialties are Italian and Puerto Rican cuisine, with skills in French and Southern style cooking as well. My nickname of “JimmyScones” came about from my love of creating flaky and delicious scones. Please ask questions on food preparation, techniques, ingredients, recipes, and recommended cookbooks. I CANNOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ON APPLIANCES OR APPLIANCE PARTS, OR ON OLDER OR VINTAGE COOKWARE OR ITS' MONETARY VALUE. I would also request no more than two part questions. Since we are volunteers, I must ask that you rate our answers when you have read them since that is the only way we know if are helping you. PLEASE, DO NOT MARK YOUR QUESTIONS AS "PRIVATE". I can only answer public questions and my site will make them public if there is no personal information within. Thanks and have a delicious day.

Cooking has been my passion and avocation for more than 45 years. My grandmother (‘Nani’) taught me the skills needed to cook a complete Sunday dinner by the time I was ten years old. I still treasure the memory of those magnificent aromas wafting through her kitchen. My background includes part time restaurant work and meal preparation for large organizations and churches, as well as planning and cooking hundreds of meals for dinner parties, family gatherings, and business functions. I have also completed several courses at the Institute for Culinary Education (ICE) in NYC. I run a food blog on

The Sussex Voice and The Suburban Trends.

3 Years college level courses in communications. Specialty courses at The Institute for Culinary Education (ICE) in NYC.

Fraternal Organizations.