Home Cooking/Pickled jalapenos

I have an embarrassing quantity of cans of pickled jalapenos. I used some into a meatloaf but I would like some other ideas except putting them on pizza and eating them straight from the can.
They are sliced and placed in vinegar already so there is no way to stuff them.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's gone overboard with jalapenos!  How about adding them to a grilled cheese sandwich, omelets, nachos, crockpot cheese dip (Velveeta, mild Rotelle tomatoes and jalapenos),add them to salads - such as a Mexican chopped salad with black beans, corn, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos and a dressing with a Mexican flair - cumin, oil, lime juice and salt; add them to corn bread or deep fried hush puppies.  Rinse and add them to a good vinegar or oil and let sit for a week before straining and using on salad or other greens.  If you are a drinker - rinse and add them to Vodka and let sit for 1-2 weeks for a hot pepper Vodka - good in Bloody Mary's.  If you are not a drinker - add to tomato juice for a virgin Bloody Mary.  Add them to bagels and cream cheese.  Or try lightly steaming carrots and cauliflower and adding to the jalapenos for a nice pickled veggie mix.

Hope I've given you some ideas.

Home Cooking

I can help with any home cooking challenge, including providing ideas and motivation. Provide me with a list of what's in your fridge and I'll give you an idea for a beautiful dish. I specialize in a wide variety of ethnic foods, including Greek and Turkish dishes. I'm up to your challenge!

I began cooking at the age of 8 and never have lost the passion. I raised 2 boys who continually brought "strays" home for dinner. I've won a few local pie baking contests and am known for my food passion. I grew up in Turkey and learned to love the middle eastern food and culture, developing my own Turkish style recipes throughout the years.

I graduated high school in Ankara, Turkey. I did not go to college, but have completed multiple technical courses in Income Tax Preparation as well as marketing and customer behavior seminars. I've also completed the Steven Covey 7 Habits course.