Home Cooking/Portable Microwave Oven Model Design.

Question
Dear Sherrie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_oven

Is it possible to design and construct a Portable Microwave oven product which may be useful to carry while travelling by vehicle viz car, jeep etc ?.

Since it is portable, it will be battery operated - secondary source of energy as well as the portable oven's weight has to be considered. Power - battery voltage, current required for the microwave oven has to be calculated.

Also considerations will be whether all the microwave  functions can be embedded in this mini portable microwave oven model.

The Portable Microwave oven can be placed in a briefcase while transit.

Is it feasible to construct this product ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Hello,
I always say that anything is possible... and that our dreams create our reality. If you believe in your idea, go for it!
My only hesitancy would be that many people no longer trust or use microwave ovens. You might receive more input about the marketability of a product like this from an entrepreneur/business consultant.
Good Luck in your endeavors
Sherrie  

Home Cooking

sherrie