Home Cooking/butternut squash lasagna

Question
I'm making a butternut squash lasagna.  I made a bechamel sauce with basil and it's not very thick.  I'm using no boil (oven-ready) lasagna.  Will the sauce be okay and thicken as it cooks.  I've only made béchamel sauce a couple of times and I'm really not sure how thick it needs to be.  
Thank you,
Pat

Answer
Hi Pat, Honestly I think the sauce that you are making will work perfect with the oven ready pasta. This type of "oven ready" lasagna needs moisture and will absorb some of the sauce, thereby thickening as it bakes. I think you just helped me decide what's for dinner!

Home Cooking

Jana Turner