Home Cooking/miracle maid cookware-replacement

I have had my miracle maid cookware since 1964 and it came with a full warranty of "replacement free of charge", when need be. I need to replace the pans and some lids as the finish on the inside has worn off; and some of the handles are broken. I know longer have an address where I can send it. Could you please help me?

Hi Eleanor,

Unfortunately, Miracle Maid was bought out by West Bend sometime after 1965. I'm not sure if they will honor the lifetime guarantee of your pieces but you certainly can replace them. A lot of cooks have found replacement pans on Ebay, you may have some luck there. I have included a link to the West Bend website so you can see the replacement parts such as handles, lids etc. You might want to consider looking on the website for a phone number to contact them directly. You never know, they might be able to help you.
Here is the link to West Bends website. Good luck, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Home Cooking

Jana Turner

First of all, I LOVE to cook. I raised four kids and worked so quick and easy was very important. I can answer most any food/recipe question. Home style cooking is my favorite forum, but I also am knowledgable in sauces and some saute. Questions about food storage, food safety, quick and easy meals, cook ahead meals for freezing and hostess ideas are welcome here.

I have over 30 years in the food and hospitality industry. I am a certified serve-safe manager. I have entered a few recipe contests and won grand prize in one. I write recipes for fun and am working on a collection of favorites.

Serv-Safe Managers Series Certification