Home Cooking/Carrot gravy recipe

My mom's friend has this cookware and remembered them preparing food when they bought them and the sales person made a carrot gravy and cannot for the life of her find the recipe. Is there any way we can get this recipe?

I'm not familiar with this recipe - but I have been to cookware demonstrations where I can imagine it being made!  Since I don't know what cookware you are referring to (brand name) or anything about the carrot gravy (chunky, smooth, spicy, tomato based, etc...) I am purely guessing here.  I have copied a couple links below you may check out.

Sorry I can't be more helpful!  Note - one of these links is for an Indian style carrot gravy.  When I searched I found a lot of Indian recipes.

Home Cooking

I can help with any home cooking challenge, including providing ideas and motivation. Provide me with a list of what's in your fridge and I'll give you an idea for a beautiful dish. I specialize in a wide variety of ethnic foods, including Greek and Turkish dishes. I'm up to your challenge!

I began cooking at the age of 8 and never have lost the passion. I raised 2 boys who continually brought "strays" home for dinner. I've won a few local pie baking contests and am known for my food passion. I grew up in Turkey and learned to love the middle eastern food and culture, developing my own Turkish style recipes throughout the years.

I graduated high school in Ankara, Turkey. I did not go to college, but have completed multiple technical courses in Income Tax Preparation as well as marketing and customer behavior seminars. I've also completed the Steven Covey 7 Habits course.