Home Cooking/Sun Dried Tomatoes

Hi Jana,

I enjoy sun-dried tomatoes in restaurants, so I bought a package of Jacob's Farm
Organic Sun dried Tomatoes, currently residing in my fridge. Here's a link:

If I want to use them as a garnish with grilled chicken, what would I have to do with them? Or can they be used straight from the package and onto the plate?

Thanks for your help!

- J

Hi Jona,
Sun dried tomatoes are so versatile,  they can be sautéed into a recipe such as a spinach and mushroom omelet, used to top off a pizza, diced into a salad or soup, or sliced and used as a pretty garnish. If you love the way they taste just let your culinary mind go wild! Even just snacking on them is delicious :)

Home Cooking

Jana Turner

First of all, I LOVE to cook. I raised four kids and worked so quick and easy was very important. I can answer most any food/recipe question. Home style cooking is my favorite forum, but I also am knowledgable in sauces and some saute. Questions about food storage, food safety, quick and easy meals, cook ahead meals for freezing and hostess ideas are welcome here.

I have over 30 years in the food and hospitality industry. I am a certified serve-safe manager. I have entered a few recipe contests and won grand prize in one. I write recipes for fun and am working on a collection of favorites.

Serv-Safe Managers Series Certification