Home Furnishings/Furniture/sofa identification

the link  is of an image of a couch, can you give me details of the material, brand, make, seller, or any resources who can help provide such a identification?

Here's my best guess, an educated one:

Zoom in.  Notice the lines on the couch in the photo?  Kind of like a freshly-cut lawn.

Or, to the trained eye, more like hands ran over suede.  

In fact, a hand-print is clearly visible on the middle seat-cushion.

Sure enough, I found almost exactly the same couch with a Google image search:

A mocha-brown suede 3-piece sectional sofa.  Click on the zoom button and you'll see the same lines as on the couch in your photo.

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with sofasofnyc.com  

Home Furnishings/Furniture

Adam Greenberg

I can answer any questions about Asian furniture, decor, etc.

I am a former co-owner, sales manager and purchasing agent for the now-gone Arts of Asia in St. Louis, MO. Arts of Asia was the largest and oldest direct importer of home decor from Asia, primarily China and Hong Kong. All of our purchasing was done on-site. I've been to the factories, warehouses, showrooms in Guangzhou and Hong Kong to pick merchandise ranging from large cabinets down to small jade statues. I have even designed a popular series of furniture that we had custom-made.

Former member, St. Louis Association of REALTORS Former member, Missouri Association of REALTORS Former member, National Association of REALTORS

I hold a BA in Speech Communications (public speaking) and I have been licensed as a Real Estate Salesperson in Missouri since 2005.

As of this writing, I hold a "Customer's Choice" award on justAnswer.com.

I have dealt not only on our sales floor with consumers, but I've also dealt with many interior decorators, most members of the local chapter of ASID (American Society for Interior Design) either with or without their clients.