Home Furnishings/Furniture/sofa identification

Question
http://i.imgur.com/Spck3.jpg

the link  is of an image of a couch, can you give me details of the material, brand, make, seller, or any resources who can help provide such a identification?

Answer
Here's my best guess, an educated one:

Zoom in.  Notice the lines on the couch in the photo?  Kind of like a freshly-cut lawn.

Or, to the trained eye, more like hands ran over suede.  

In fact, a hand-print is clearly visible on the middle seat-cushion.

Sure enough, I found almost exactly the same couch with a Google image search:

A mocha-brown suede 3-piece sectional sofa.  Click on the zoom button and you'll see the same lines as on the couch in your photo.

http://www.sofasnyc.com/mocha-brown-suede-fabric-modern-3pc-sectional-sofa-p-202

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with sofasofnyc.com  

Home Furnishings/Furniture

Adam Greenberg