Home Furnishings/Furniture/Leather sofa

Question
We are in the process of buying leather sofa's and chair. I fell in love with the comfort of the Westport Power reclining sofa, by Flexsteel. I liked the look, but was very impressed with the comfort. However, after reviewing comments of disappointment regarding Flexsteel I am very hesitant to buy. I would like to know if you recommend a quality leather sofa that won't completely break the bank.
Thanks
Krista

Answer
Flexsteel is OK, its neither top of the line nor at the bottom. I used to be a dealer for Flexsteel but was never overly enthusiastic about the line as it was very average in all respects.

Not sure what you mean by 'break the bank' as that is not a dollar figure.  My current favorite of reclining sofas that balance performance/comfort/price is the Bradington Young 912 series, which will run about $ 2,400 to $ 3,500 depending on options and cover. They came out with this piece in October 2011 and its been very well accepted.  

Home Furnishings/Furniture

Duane Collie