Home Furnishings/Furniture/Need help to choose right counter stools

Question
Hello,
I need you help to choose counter stools for my kitchen island and I will highly appreciate if you will help me out. I am bit confused if should go for light color like cream, beige or light brown or I color like red or black and dark brown would be a good choice for my kitchen.Here is the full description of my kitchen.
It has light oak wood color cabinets and dark hardwood flooring its kind of dark brown/ black color floor. The color on the walls is chilli 180B-7 that you can find on this link of behr paint website.

http://www.behr.com/consumer/colors/paint#paint

The bar stools that I am liking on thw way fair comes in three colors red,dark brown and white. I am liking red color stools but little hesistant about using then so confused if as per my kitchen these red color stools will look pretty or not .So, please advice that which color should be my best choice these red or dark brown or some other neutral colored like light brown beige or cream as per my kitchen interior.

http://www.wayfair.com/Castleton-Home-Parsons-Counter-Stool-with-Nail-Heads-Set-

Thanks

Answer
Hi and thanks for your question.  I'm a former owner of an Asian furniture and decor store and we did most of our purchasing at factories in China, so I'd be inclined to go with the red, a color found quite a bit in Chinese decor. Red goes very well with dark brown.  Good call!

I hope this was of help.

Thank you for using AllExperts and please remember to rate your Expert!  

Home Furnishings/Furniture

Adam Greenberg