Home Furnishings/Furniture/Zane collection by Man Wah

Question
What is your opinion of this collection.  Recently, purchased from Macy's but pillow seem to be less firm and string hanging from the loveseat.  These two items give me pause to return the furniture.

Answer
Hi and thanks for your question. I was formerly a co-owner of a small-business retail store which specialized in furniture from China and I was one of three people who hand-picked the merchandise on the ground in China and Hong Kong.  I'm not familiar with this line but my suggestion in general would be that if you're not happy with the quality and you can still return it, you should.  It's what I'd expect my customers to do so that they could replace the item with something different if they choose to do so.

Thank you very much for choosing AllExperts! Please remember to rate your Expert!

Home Furnishings/Furniture

Adam Greenberg