Home Furnishings/Furniture/Zane collection by Man Wah

What is your opinion of this collection.  Recently, purchased from Macy's but pillow seem to be less firm and string hanging from the loveseat.  These two items give me pause to return the furniture.

Hi and thanks for your question. I was formerly a co-owner of a small-business retail store which specialized in furniture from China and I was one of three people who hand-picked the merchandise on the ground in China and Hong Kong.  I'm not familiar with this line but my suggestion in general would be that if you're not happy with the quality and you can still return it, you should.  It's what I'd expect my customers to do so that they could replace the item with something different if they choose to do so.

Thank you very much for choosing AllExperts! Please remember to rate your Expert!

Home Furnishings/Furniture

Adam Greenberg

I can answer any questions about Asian furniture, decor, etc.

I am a former co-owner, sales manager and purchasing agent for the now-gone Arts of Asia in St. Louis, MO. Arts of Asia was the largest and oldest direct importer of home decor from Asia, primarily China and Hong Kong. All of our purchasing was done on-site. I've been to the factories, warehouses, showrooms in Guangzhou and Hong Kong to pick merchandise ranging from large cabinets down to small jade statues. I have even designed a popular series of furniture that we had custom-made.

Former member, St. Louis Association of REALTORS Former member, Missouri Association of REALTORS Former member, National Association of REALTORS

I hold a BA in Speech Communications (public speaking) and I have been licensed as a Real Estate Salesperson in Missouri since 2005.

As of this writing, I hold a "Customer's Choice" award on

I have dealt not only on our sales floor with consumers, but I've also dealt with many interior decorators, most members of the local chapter of ASID (American Society for Interior Design) either with or without their clients.