Home Improvement--General/x10 driveway sealer coming off

Buck wrote at 2013-01-28 01:37:35
I am the Quality Control Mgr. that manufactures the X 10 sealer.

The sealer is bubbling up? Never heard of that?

The sealer pulling the salt and limestone up from the ground?

I don't think so!!! Something is on that driveway to cause these problems.

Home Improvement--General

Sarah Leech

Our family asphalt business has been proudly installing and sealcoating driveways and commercial parking lots for over 40 years. I welcome any and all questions about the asphalt sealcoating and/or asphalt paving of your driveway and/or parking lot. How to's for do it yourself sealcoaters, professional advice for your commercial parking lots, what products and tools to use; and what not to use. Tips, tricks and general useful knowledge in an area where most people don't know where to look for help!

I grew up in the family business of asphalt paving. For 11 years I was the VP of the family asphalt business and now at 34, I own my own company, ASAP Asphalt Sealing And Paving Co. Currently, ASAP Asphalt is one of the largest asphalt sealcoating companies in Western PA!

Peters Township Chamber of Commerce Building Trades Association

Graduated from Peters Township High School 1992 BA in Psychology from Slippery Rock University 1997 National Pavement Expo Convention 2006

Member of Manchester Who's Who

Babies-R-Us The Home Depot, Liberty Mutual, Consol Development, PNC Bank, Kohl's, Sheraton, Red Roof Inn, Michael's,