Home Improvement--General/Bi-Level Home Staircase Handrail

StairParts wrote at 2015-11-11 18:02:31 has a great selection stair parts including interior and exterior wood and/or iron spiral staircases complete with balustrades. These are available in ready-to-assemble kits or complete packages.

Home Improvement--General

Bill Hutson

Founder and President of Table Talk Foundation for Better Living Inc. a non-profit organization aimed at making free home repairs for the elderly, the disabled and the disadvantaged. I have extensive expertise pertaining to cost effective rehabilitation and repair in older homes as well as all phases of newer residential construction.

Remodel and rehab contractor from 1979 to 1993 specializing in restaurant remodel and home restoration. Jobsite troubleshooter assisting residential contractors through KA Components, Mid America Truss, and Kerkhoff Associates from 1993 until 2002. Contractors' consultant 1990 to present. Used as a construction expert in the local court system. Registered contractor with The Fedral Government, FEMA and several insurance companies. Master Carpenter at Table Talk Ministries a non-profit organization aimed at making free home repairs for those who could not ohterwise afford to have them done.

Table Talk Foundation for Better Living Inc. Founder/President.

Features have been published in Fleet Owner's Magazine, Trucker's News Magazine, The Daily Clintonian Newspaper, The Hoosier Topics Newspaper, and The Banner Graphic Newspaper several times. We have also done features on WKJK and WREB radio stations. WXIN 59 Indianapolis, WTHI 10 Terre Haute

Northwestern State University

"Make a Difference Award" from WTHI channel 10 in Terre Haute Indiana. We have recently received the Fueling Good prize from Citgo where we won free gas for a year, that will help us in our efforts to make homes warm, safe and dry for our elderly and disabled neighbors. We were recently featured on WXIN 59 in Indianapolis on their "Paying it Forward" segment, mainly because I pay for 90% of the repairs that Table Talk makes from my own pocket.

We focus our attention to the elderly, the disabled and the disadvantaged. We are receiving clients from 1 Federal and 5 State Agencies, 9 different public and private organizations plus multiple churches and hospitals.