Home Improvement--General/weep holes/screen room


Jim Wilson wrote at 2014-08-22 18:27:43
check on google, yahoo or bing search engines under pool cage drains for your answer ... you will find it is there!

Jim Wilson wrote at 2016-02-06 13:52:54
Try looking at www.pestguardproducts.com ... they have screen enclosure drain inserts for DIY installations.  

Home Improvement--General

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Bill Rodgers


I have years of experience dealing with water infiltration issues associated with windows and doors. I have been a certified EIFS installer and am familiar with all types of stucco and masonry veneers. I can help you select the best windows and doors for any residence or multifamily building.


I've been a building contractor since 1977. Prior to that time I was the building official for Frederick County Virginia. I'm currently licensed in six states including: Oregon, Arizona, California, Hawaii, New Jersey and Florida. My primary business is solving and correcting water infiltration problems in residential structures.

Bachelor of Science from the University of Maryland, 1972. I am an accredited instructor for the Installation Masters Institute. I regularly teach window and door installers how to be Certified Master Installers of windows and doors. The Installation Masters Institute is currently licensed to and administered by Architectural Testing Inc. for the American Architectural Manufacturer's Association.

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]