Home Improvement--General/door

Question
I have a anderson single interior swing hinged patior door with a stationary glass next to it.  This addition was built in the 90's sometime.  We have been having a lot of trouble with it catching on the bottom latch side and also with the three locks not locking correctly.  The frame is not level and from corner to corner or square I get 103" one way and 103 3/4" the other.  The top hinge side jamb and door hit each other so we did a lttle sanding to correct that.  Along the top from hinge to latch is 1/8" to 1/2".  Based on what I said, how would you diagnose the problem and what needs to be done to correct it?  Thanks for any info you can give me.

Answer
Landon- The usual rule is ALWAYS make sure door is level. Second rule is square. Based on what you have said it seems to me like you should reset the door completely. If it were an interior door there are ways to jimmy it right, but as an exterior door you want it all working correctly. Especially the locks. I am familiar with Anderson doors and based on experience, this door should be re-installed correctly.
Please feel free to contact me for any reason.
Glen

Home Improvement--General

Glen W