Home Improvement--General/patio door

Question
I have an aluminum patio door that has been on my house since it was built back in the 70's with a broken lock.  I can find no numbers, or other type of information that would indicate the manufacturer. It is located on the inside, right side as you face the door and works by pushing a knob up an down. I checked with Lowe's and they have nothing close.  Any ideas?

Answer
Hello Richard,
The only suggestion I have is to go on the internet and use Google to see if you can get a match or at least a door that would fit your dimensions.  The other option would be to replace the whole door.  Most of the time this is a better option anyway and is not nearly as difficult as it seems - especially if you are handy with tools.
Sorry I can't be more help but it's pretty difficult without more information.
Merry Christmas!
Steve

Environmental Engineer
General Contractor  

Home Improvement--General

Steve Young