Home Improvement--General/batts over foam

Question
hi..soon our attic will be insulated with spray foam. i have read that, if you want to, you can put batts of insulation over the foam for added r value. is that true? second if you do that, do you first take off the paper backing on the batt or do you leave the paper on and place it facing the foam? thank you!

Answer
Hello , you can purchase insulation without paper to increase the R value , and if you choose to you can leave the paper on if you already have some insulation and face the paper to the living space . I hope this helps . Have a great weekend . Brian Michal Flickinger

Home Improvement--General

Brian Michael Flickinger