Home Improvement--General/shower

Jeff K wrote at 2013-07-17 03:10:49
Hopefully your issue is not from water trapped underneath the tile - from a poorly installed pre-slope.  If this is the case, then you have stagnant water down there that isn't draining out and if you cover the whole thing it won't stop the smell from coming up through.  If your issue is underlying the surface .... then your only option is to tear it all out and redo it properly, so that all moisture drains properly away from the mudbase to the drain.  

Home Improvement--General

Brian Michael Flickinger

I can answer all ,but electrical and plumbing questions!

I was an expert volunteer for a while, and was asked to be a HOME IMPROVEMENT GURU by YAHOO after excelling in the volunteer program for questions.

I was a MASTER SPRAYER/painter for the BROTHERHOOD OF PAINTERS UNION in NYC. I am a MASTER CARPENTER,and well versed in all related fields of home building,remodeling,and repair.

My work as a finish carpenter,and painter has appeared in ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST for various companies.

I learned cabinet making, and furniture repair after school ,beginning at the age of thirteen until I graduated at 18 .My parents were the largest antique dealers on the east coast for 22 years.I did not want to limit my skills.I also worked in residential demolition at 15,was an insulation installer at 17,framed houses at 18 was a labor foreman for a mason at 19,and began designing and building custom kitchen cabinets and furniture at 20,after 20 I freelanced for high end residential builders,and remodeling experts.

I was asked by YAHOO to be a HOME IMPROVEMENT GURU in 2007.

PAST CLIENTS, and job descriptions can be viewed on line under my full name and TOP EXPERT,in 2007.