Home Improvement--General/Travertine backsplash

Question
Hi Tony,

I had installed at my new house a back splash from travertine tiles that looks way to busy with the granite that I have.
I am not happy with the way it turned out and I am hoping to be able to tone it down a little or make the colors not as bright as the are in some areas. Is there such a stain or paint that I could apply?
The grout has not been applied yet.
Thank you!

Answer
Hi Roxana,

I apologize for not responding sooner.  It appears that I am having some technical difficulties with my interface with AllExpert's site.

Your back splash project question falls outside my areas of expertise and therefore I will not be able to assist you with it.

Good luck with the project,

Tony Wood  

Home Improvement--General

Tony Wood