Home Improvement--General/Filling in saw cuts

Hi Harvey-

Built a new house and in the process of finishing off the basement.

In the rec room I plan on using speckled garage floor paint on the floor. I have several saw cuts going through the room and was wondering what to fill them with (if I can) to make a smooth floor. Can I caulk the cuts or use some other filler? I thought about using the paint to fill the cuts but the stuff is expensive so I don't want to waste any filling up the cuts. Ideas?

For $4.98 you can get a grout from Durall MFG.  Just mix with water to a peanut butter consistancy and with a gloved hand smooth it into the cuts and cracks.  Let dry about 20 minutes and sweep off the excess.  You can coat with epoxy right away.  If you want your epoxy to stay on the floor be sure to do a good preperation job or it may peal.  For a free cost analysis and step by step instructions go to www.concrete-floor-coatings.com

Home Improvement--General

Harvey Chichester

Expansion joints, Concrete floor coatings, bubbles, craters, floor repair, industrial flooring, garage floor seals, building maintenance, and floor paint,

Harvey Chichester is a well published principal of Durall Industrial Flooring, a company with more than 40 years experience in developing special flow-coatings for industrial and residential floors. Automotive and shopping centers, breweries, food processing plants, manufacturing plants, airplane hangars, car washes, kennels, warehouses, printing plants, residential basements, pool decks, and condominiums are among some of the facilities in which he has installed floors. http://www.concrete-floor-coatings.com During that time, his team of chemists has produced continual improvements to over 500 products, including the acclaimed Dura Seal and Dura Poxy lines of epoxy floor coatings. He has managed installations in all 50 states, 5 Canadian provinces, and 7 countries.

Durall Industrial Flooring

Aricles appear in over 3500 locations on the web.

MBA Marketing, BSB Finance minor Management, BA Economics minor Sociology, 7 years working beside Bench chemists at Durall Industrial Flooring.

Iowa Beef, Pillsbury, General Mills, Banta Printing, 3M, Control Data, UFE, Land O Lakes, Thousands of residential garages, warehouses, machine shops, and automotive centers