Home Improvement--General/Shower Enclosure

Question
Hello Paul,   My home was built in '60 and the downstairs bathroom has a brick shower. I'm going to see about getting it tiled but the problem I'm having is with the ceiling. The bathroom has a "drop" type ceiling. I'm not sure what it's called but the frame is wired and panels are laid in. The shower has the same thing only with plastic panels. I would like to do something more attractive for the shower ceiling and I would like to add a light. The shower is directly below the upstairs toilet so I have to have access to the plumbing. I don't necessarily have to have a light. The shower stall has a low ceiling so I need something that will take an occasion splash of water Any ideas?
Thank you!
Steve

Answer
Hi Steve:
     I'm not sure what your asking me. The Drop ceiling is it for the upstairs toilet plumbing. I would really need to see pictures of the shower and drop ceiling in order to get a better understanding of the layout. Would help if I knew what you would like.

Sincerely:

Paul

Home Improvement--General

Paul Polletta DBA TOP-NOTCH RENOVATIONS