Home Improvement--General/water intrusion

Question
I have a 30 year old home in Florida. Built on concrete slab. Outside is concrete block with stucco. Inside walls are drywall. I have noticed water at the bottom of my baseboards in one room. I have tile floors. I noticed that the grout where tile meets the wall in wet. It has been raining heavily for the past 2 days. Also there is moisture that appears to be dripping down the wall about half way between the floor and ceiling at one area. No indication of leak on ceiling. I thought the moisture could be seeping in through the outside foundation because of the ground being so wet, but am baffled about the moisture on the wall. Any ideas?

Answer
Linda,
The very first thing I'm gonna look for is indeed a roof leak.
Just because you don't see any marks on the ceiling doesn't mean there isn't a leak.
It could possibly be leaking inside the block, this may be a good place to get a professional involved.
This type of leak can be very difficult to pinpoint.
You could even have 2 problems happening in the same area.

Home Improvement--General

Bill Hutson