Home Improvement--General/Driveway

Question
My driveway has four ruts from cars driving into the two car garage. These collect rain in summer and ice in winter. Except for this, the driveway looks OK. Is it possible to get the driveway leveled? Or possibly concrete or something over the ruts?  I cant do it myself-I am hoping to hire someone, but this job might be too small. Thanks!

Answer
Your ruts can be leveled with 100% solid epoxy but the cost could be an issue.  If you pour water into the rut until it is level you will know how much material you may need to bring it to level.  Once you know that you can order the product and preparation materials from www.concrete-floor-coatings.com  You can use the Dura Poxy to level the area.  If the volume makes it too expensive you can add color quartz or sand to the mix to help reduce the amount of liquid epoxy needed.  But then you will need a little skill to trowel in the areas as needed.

Home Improvement--General

Harvey Chichester