Home Improvement--General/sliding shower door

I had my brother install a new sliding shower door for my shower. The old one shattered. It also was framed. The new one is not framed  which causes it to slide through a large gap in the center divider at the bottom track. This results in the doors to sway back and forth a bit. Will this eventually cause the doors to crack? How can I resolve this? I hope I described this accurately.

Without seeing some photos this is a tough one for me to visualize.  Are the doors hung with upper rollers or do they ride on lower rollers?  Or are there no rollers at all?

If you could send photos or more description I would be glad to help.

Thank you, Steve  

Home Improvement--General

Steve Major (Owner - Major Design Group)

I can answer any questions regarding the design and execution of home improvement and remodeling. This includes trade-specific questions (how-to) in all major building trades: framing, foundations, site prep, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, interior finishing, trim & cabinetwork, exterior finishing, roofing, siding. PLEASE indicate your state or region, so I can provide the best possible answer. PLEASE provide photos whenever possible.

30 years experience in home improvement design and construction, all hands-on, including the construction of dozens of single-family homes and hundreds of remodeling projects in the northeastern US.

Author: "Architectural Woodwork - Details for Construction" published by Van Nostrand Reinhold (now Wiley).

BS -- Cornell University